in accordance with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we would like to inform you that processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for legitimate purposes and with due protection of your privacy and your rights.
The processing is also carried out with the aid of IT means for the following purposes:
1. 1. to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are processes which are necessary to define the contractual agreement and to subsequently implement it, your consent is not required, except in cases in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. Where there is a refusal to supply personal data, we will not be able to confirm a booking or supply the requested services. The processing will cease on your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points.
2. to fulfil the obligation established by the Consolidated Law on public safety: (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 no.773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security purposes, the details of the customers housed in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7th January 2013). The provision of data is required and does not need your consent; in case of refusal to provide such data, we cannot host you in our establishment. The data collected for this purpose will not be retained by us, unless you give us your consent to their storage, as provided for in paragraph 4.;
3. to comply with current administrative, accountancy and tax requirements. For these purposes, the processing is performed without the need to obtain your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives and are communicated outside our organisation only to fulfil our legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments).
4. to speed up registration procedures in the event of your subsequent stays at our establishment. For this purpose, subject to your consent, which can be revoked at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years and will be used when you are our guest again, for the purposes referred to in the previous points.;
5. to perform the operations of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing will cease once you have left anyway;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on prices and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
7. for the protection of persons, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of certain areas in the building, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. For this processing, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property with respect to possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security.
The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, excepting holidays or other cases of closure of the facility, and in any case for not more than a week. The data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except where it is necessary to comply with a specific investigation request by a judicial or police authority.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognises certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures laid down in the legislation in force. For any further information, and to assert the rights recognised by the European Regulation, you can contact:
LITTLE HOTEL - P.I. 03201740408